Monday, January 25, 2010

My name is Lauren Cooper. My blog can be found at 12CooperL.blogspot.com. I do not like blogging. It is very useful for a class, but it confuses me; most technology confuses me. I don't understand it. Blogging is a nice way to talk to people and to respond to what they're saying. My interests are Marching Band and softball. I love both. I can't live without music. I spend most of my time outside, like the woods, camping, fishing, hunting. I love nature and enjoy every second of it. I can speak French. I read a lot as well. I always try to be in a positive mood and smile. I hope I learn more about diseases and viruses in this class. We didn't really concentrate in last year's class. I hope we play soccor or baseball in this class. Those are both cool sports to play. Some of my life goals are to go to France, graduate from college, get my doctrate, go bungy jumping, sky diving, and travel around the world. I think it would be cool to see the world and the different cultures that come with it. When I become a doctor, I want to go down to Africa and treat kids there. Africa doesn't have the medical help like America so I'm going to help them. Once I've had my fun I'll probably marry and start a family.

1 comment:

  1. Hiiiii Lauren. Blogging kind of confuses me too. I'm just not very good with computers. We seem to have a lot in common. I absolutely love being outside too. I like drawing nature though its really tough. As for always being in a positive mood, you are the most positive, happy, smiley person I know. I really like camping too. Im glad to see that someone else wamts to go to Africa and help too. Though i can assure you i will not be a doctor, i would like to help them in some way. Have fun sky diving!

    ReplyDelete