Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Your Idea
I think we should learn more about alcoholism and drinking under age. A lot of teens drink under the legal age. I'm not entirely sure they know the damage that they do to their body when they drink. If they do, then they don't care enough. I think the biggest cause of drinking under the age is because of peer pressure: you’re not cool if you don’t do it, everyone else is doing it, join the crowd. I’d rather be not cool than damage my body at an early age. I don't understand why teens drink so much, that they have a hangover the next day. It doesn't make sense to deliberately give yourself a splitting headache and drink so much that you might throw-up. If anyone had self control, then they’d wait until they’re at the legal drinking age. Drinking under the age is dangerous to themselves and to the people around them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lauren I completely agree with what you are saying. This is a problem that I have wondered about at times myself. Drinking doesn't make you cool. Drinking makes you look like loser to me. Alcohol makes you more at risk of doing things you never would have even thought of under normal circumstances. Like you said, you wake up, feeling terrible about yourself, and with a headache. Why do you want that feeling? Just Say No! If people think drinking is cool, well then i'm not cool and i'm completely proud of it! I'd rather be healthy.
ReplyDelete